The Council on Environmental Quality will meet on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at 9:30 AM in the Holcombe Room, fifth floor, 79 Elm Street, Hartford.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of May 22, 2019 Minutes
4. Chair’s Report
5. Citizen Comment Period*
a. Annual Report – responses
b. Overview of communication strategy for 2019 - 2020
7. Citizen Complaints & Inquiries Received
8. Report on Staff Activities
9. State Agency Actions - review of solar energy siting proposals since PA17-218
10. Other Business
*The Citizen Comment Period is reserved for people to make brief comments to the Council regarding topics not on the agenda. There will be a sign-up sheet at the meeting.
Return to Agenda Archives