The Council on Environmental Quality will meet on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 9:30 AM in the Holcombe Room, fifth floor, 79 Elm Street, Hartford.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of November 14, 2018 Minutes
4. Chair’s Report
5. Citizen Comment Period*
6. Staff Report
7. Citizen Complaints - repair of Eversource transmission line towers
8. State Agency Actions, updates on:
a. Siting Council Petition No.1352,
b. ROD for Ridgefield Sewer Project,
c. New CEPA Regulations,
d. PURA decision on Connecticut Water Company Acquisition,
e. Connecticut Water Plan.
9. Workload Management & status of environmental analyst position
10. Other Business
*The Citizen Comment Period is reserved for people to make brief comments to the Council
regarding topics not on the agenda. There will be a sign-up sheet at the meeting.
Return to Agenda Archives