The Council on Environmental Quality will hold a special meeting on Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 1:15 PM in the Russell Room, 3rd Floor, 79 Elm Street, Hartford. (Directions)
Please note the unusual day, time and location. This special meeting replaces the regular November meeting, which has been canceled.
1. Call to order; establishment of a quorum
2. Approval of agenda
3. Approval of October 21, 2015 minutes
4. Chair’s Report
5. Citizen Comment Period*
6. Executive Director's Report
7. Citizen Complaints
8. Discussion of annual report topics, including recommendations
9. Discussion of mining and stormwater issues
10. Review of State Agency Actions
11. Meeting Schedule for 2016
12. Other Business
*The Citizen Comment Period is reserved for people to make brief comments to the Council regarding topics not on the agenda. There will be a sign-up sheet at the meeting.