The Council on Environmental Quality will meet on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 9:00 AM in the Holcombe Room, 5th floor, 79 Elm Street, Hartford
1. Call to order; establishment of a quorum
2. Approval of August 25, 2010 meeting minutes
3. Chairman's Report
4. Executive Director's Report
5. Citizen Complaints
6. Outdoor Wood Furnaces in Connecticut
Guest: Nancy Alderman, Environment and Human Health, Inc.
7. Review of State Agency Actions
a. New Hangar at Waterbury-Oxford Airport, Environmental Impact Evaluation (potential action item; proposed comments)
b. Bristol Depot Square Redevelopment Project, Environmental Impact Evaluation (no comments proposed)
c. Recommendation to Connecticut Siting Council regarding notification requirements (potential action item; proposed minor revision to letter approved in August)
8. Indicator of the Month (an ongoing review of environmental indicators that are published in the annual report, with discussion of possible revisions): Electricity indicators, Part 2 – Efficiency at Work, and Buying Cleaner Electricity
9. Preliminary discussion of recommendations for legislation
10. Other Business
Return to the Agenda Archives.