Healthy Relationship Series Goes Virtual
DDS Healthy Relationship Series Goes Virtual!
The DDS Self Advocate Coordinators in collaboration with Planned Parenthood of Southern New England are happy to announce the beginning of the FY 21 Healthy Relationship Virtual Series.
Here’s What’s Happening:
- Three (3) different sessions being offered two (2) times each.
- Small sessions at 15 participants to support more interactive learning.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older and receive supports from DDS.
- All interested individuals must complete the online form and email it to Sandi Geer - Sandi.firstname.lastname@example.org as noted on the referral.
- Participants must have a working computer with internet access, microphone, and headphones.
- Zoom will be used as he platform for the sessions.
This is the link to the online referral form
Winter Sessions: All Winter Session Classes have been Filled and Closed, we will be grateful.
Don’t waste any time – Sign up today!!!