Deep breathing is a good way to help you relax.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Lie or sit down on the floor or in a chair.
2. Rest your hands on your stomach.
3. Slowly count to four and breathe in through your nose.
Feel your stomach slowly rise.
4. Hold it for a second.
5. Slowly count to four while you breathe out
through your mouth.
To breathe out more slowly,
close your lips like you’re going to whistle.
Feel your stomach will slowly fall.
6. Do this a few times.
7. Soon you will feel more calm and relaxed.