If you lost your card, you can:
- Contact your vaccination provider to request a copy, or log into the patient portal to view or download your certificate of COVID-19 vaccination.
- If you have an account, log into VAMS and View or Download your Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Get your official immunization record through the CT WiZ Public Portal. For more information on how to use this secure portal, visit CONNECTICUT IMMUNIZATION PROGRAM.
- Call (860) 509-7929 to request your official immunization record from the CT Immunization Information System (CT WiZ) at the Department of Public Health (vaccination providers are required to report COVID-19 vaccinations to CT WiZ).
- If you tried to access your (or your child’s) immunization record through the CT WiZ public portal and your record was not found, or you are requesting your immunization record by mail or fax and need to submit proof of identification to DPH - please complete this submission form.
- The CDC vaccine card, your provider’s portal record, VAMS certificate, and the CT WiZ official immunization record are all acceptable forms of proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
- Click here for information from the FBI about how it is a crime to make or buy a fake COVID-19 vaccination record card.
- If you did not receive the vaccine, do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards, and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information. The unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal (such as HHS or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) is a crime, and may be punishable under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws.