If you lost your card, you can:

  • Contact your vaccination provider to request a copy, or log into the patient portal to view or download your certificate of COVID-19 vaccination.
  • If you have an account, log into VAMS and View or Download your Certificate of COVID-19 Vaccination.
  • Call (860) 509-7929 to request your official immunization record from the CT Immunization Information System (CT WiZ) at the Department of Public Health. (Vaccination providers are required to report COVID-19 vaccinations to CT WiZ)

    The CDC vaccine card, your provider’s portal record, VAMS certificate, and the CT WiZ official immunization record are all acceptable forms of proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.