No. The State of Connecticut is not mandating vaccination, so you don't need to get vaccinated if you don't want to.
- After Getting Vaccinated
- Boosters & Third Doses
- Children & Teens
- Getting the Vaccine
- Pregnancy & Fertility
- Vaccine Facts
- Vaccine Safety
- Are there walk-up vaccine clinics in Connecticut?
- Can I get free transportation to my vaccine appointment?
- Can I get the vaccine without showing my ID or other state-issued identification?
- Do I have to get my second dose at the same location I got my first dose?
- Do I have to go to the same COVID-19 vaccine provider for my second dose or booster?