To reschedule or cancel an appointment, log into the VAMS Recipient Portal, and in the "My Appointments" tab, click the "View details/Modify" link next to the appointment you would like to reschedule. Select "Reschedule appointment" or "Cancel appointment" at the bottom of the details page, and then follow the prompts.
How do I cancel my appointment in VAMS?
Date: July 01, 2021
Read time: 6 minutes
- After Getting Vaccinated
- Boosters & Third Doses
- Children & Teens
- Getting the Vaccine
- Pregnancy & Fertility
- Vaccine Facts
- Vaccine Safety
- Are there walk-up vaccine clinics in Connecticut?
- Can I get free transportation to my vaccine appointment?
- Can I get the vaccine without showing my ID or other state-issued identification?
- Do I have to get my second dose at the same location I got my first dose?
- Do I have to go to the same COVID-19 vaccine provider for my second dose or booster?