Why just interview an applicant when you can see them perform the job?!
- A business can “try out” the job seeker for a no cost trial before making an official employment offer.
- The employer pays nothing out of pocket and decides the schedule and job tasks.
- Our agency will handle all the payroll functions for the duration of the trial through our fiduciary vendor (wages and workers compensation).
- If the job seeker has performed well, the employer may hire them for the position at the end of the trial.
How it works:
- The business works with their Business Services Contact to outline the specifics of the agreement:
- Job title
- Training objectives / Job description
- Responsibilities of each party
- The Business Services Contact is available throughout the process to provide guidance and consultation.
- The business provides feedback at the conclusion of the work trial and discusses next steps.
Contact us to get started!