A SMART Health Card is another way for you to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. By providing it digitally, along with a proof of identification, you are ensuring security and privacy of your record in a tamperproof way. You may have a SMART Health Card from a trusted issuer such as your healthcare provider’s patient portal, such as from MyChart, retail pharmacy portal, or from CT WiZ by mail or fax upon request or through the CT WiZ Public Portal.
- Vaccine Providers
- General Public
- Laws and Regulations
- Contact Us
- Department of Public Health
- 2022-23 CT Influenza Vaccination Clinics
- Are all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code also SMART Health Cards?
- Are providers that administer vaccines required to report to CT WiZ?
- Can businesses or employers access the CT WiZ or the CT WiZ Public Portal to verify an employee’s vaccine status?
- Complete Enrollment