If you were vaccinated in Connecticut, your provider may not yet have reported the vaccination doses to CT WiZ. Contact your provider for assistance. If you cannot reach your provider, you can complete the online form to provide proof of vaccination and your photo ID to request updates to your record. If you live in Connecticut but were vaccinated outside of Connecticut, you will need to submit the online form with proof of vaccination and your photo ID. If you need assistance by phone, you may call our main line at (860) 509-7929 during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Vaccine Providers
- General Public
- Laws and Regulations
- Contact Us
- Department of Public Health
- 2022-23 CT Influenza Vaccination Clinics
- Are all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code also SMART Health Cards?
- Are providers that administer vaccines required to report to CT WiZ?
- Can businesses or employers access the CT WiZ or the CT WiZ Public Portal to verify an employee’s vaccine status?
- Complete Enrollment