Clinical resources and guidance documents
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinical Resources (Center for Disease Control and Prevention-CDC)
- Vaccine Administration Resource Library | CDC includes information Vaccine Administration e-learn with CE for pharmacists, infographics for identifying injection sites short video demonstration injection and holding children.
- Pinkbook: Vaccine Administration | CDC includes strategies to decrease anxiety and procedural pain.
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Quick Reference Guide for Healthcare Professionals is a quick reference for comparing general information, storage and handling information and vaccine administration information for all COVID-19 vaccines.
- Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States (CDC)
- Vaccinating Homebound Persons with COVID-19 Vaccine (CDC) Includes guidance on transporting punctured vaccine vials under storage and handling “During transport” section.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Training Module for Healthcare Providers (CDC).This web-on-demand module is for healthcare providers who will be administering COVID-19 vaccine. The training includes information about COVID-19 vaccine EUAs, vaccine safety, and general information about vaccine storage, handling, administration, and reporting.
- Product Information Guide for COVID-19 Vaccines and Ancillary Kits/Associated Products (CDC) 7/6/22
- What to Expect after getting a COVID-19 Vaccination-for clinics (CDC)
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Product Information - Includes the most up-to-date CDC Prevaccination Screening Form.