After you complete the pre-registration survey with your intent to administer the COVID-19 vaccine, you will receive an email invitation from the Connecticut Immunization Program to enroll in the CoVP. Enrollment takes place in CT WiZ, Connecticut’s Immunization Information System (IIS).
Note: The following steps are reserved for clinics who have received an invitation to enroll in the CoVP.
A few things before you proceed:
- Review the CoVP Invitation Resources
- Print or download and review the CoVP Enrollment Checklist
- Review the Step by Step Guide to Completing the Enrollment
- Review the Vaccine Storage and Handling Kit-COVID-19 Vaccine Addendum 11/20/20
- Review the Vaccine Storage for Transport
- Review the Storage Unit Dimensions
- Review the Supplemental COVID-19 Redistribution Agreement
- Request access to CT WiZ, if you do not have access already.
- Review the User Account Roles to request the correct access.
Complete the CoVP Enrollment
Log into CT WiZ. In the left menu, click on “Clinic Tools” and then "Enrollments" to complete the enrollment.
Remember that both the Chief Medical Director (or equivalent) and Chief Executive/Fiduciary Officer must log into CT WiZ to electronically sign the agreement. The Primary Vaccine Coordinator cannot sign the agreement for the Physician nor the Chief Executive/Fiduciary Officer.
Need help completing the enrollment?
- Watch the Enrollment Demo (24 minute video) 10/29/20
- Review the Enrollment FAQs to help answer questions you may have. Updated 11/6/2020
- Click here for guidance to answers in the Additional Questions section.
Have questions about information on this webpage?
If you need additional support, submit a request to our Helpdesk. Please enter as much detail as possible to describe the issue or question. Attach screen shots, if possible, to the email. Depending on the priority of the issue or question, inquiries can be resolved between 1 and 5 business days.