You should only share your SMART Health Card with trusted participating organizations. If you are not comfortable with the organization seeing the information in your SMART Health Card (trusted issuer name, vaccine type, dates of vaccine doses, and name of vaccine recipient) you may choose not to share it. You will also be asked to present your proof of identification, such as photo ID, to ensure the privacy and security of your vaccination record.
- Vaccine Providers
- General Public
- Laws and Regulations
- Contact Us
- Department of Public Health
- 2022-23 CT Influenza Vaccination Clinics
- Are all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code also SMART Health Cards?
- Are providers that administer vaccines required to report to CT WiZ?
- Can businesses or employers access the CT WiZ or the CT WiZ Public Portal to verify an employee’s vaccine status?
- Complete Enrollment