Not all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code are Smart Health Cards. A SMART Health Card will have the SMART trademarked logo above the QR Code as seen below. These are compatible with third party verifiers, such as large venues, airports, businesses, etc., that have a SMART Health Card compatible verifier app installed. The CT WiZ COVID-19 vaccination record is a SMART Health Card and is currently available by mail or fax upon request or though the CT WiZ Public Portal.
- Vaccine Providers
- General Public
- Laws and Regulations
- Contact Us
- Department of Public Health
- 2022-23 CT Influenza Vaccination Clinics
- Are all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code also SMART Health Cards?
- Are providers that administer vaccines required to report to CT WiZ?
- Can businesses or employers access the CT WiZ or the CT WiZ Public Portal to verify an employee’s vaccine status?
- Complete Enrollment