Yes. You can request a printed copy of your SMART Health Card to be mailed to you. You can call the Connecticut Department of Public Health Immunization Program at (860) 509-7929 Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm during business hours. You will need to submit proof of identification before the printed SMART Health Card is sent to you.
- Vaccine Providers
- General Public
- Laws and Regulations
- Contact Us
- Department of Public Health
- 2022-23 CT Influenza Vaccination Clinics
- Are all Digital Vaccination Records with a QR code also SMART Health Cards?
- Are providers that administer vaccines required to report to CT WiZ?
- Can businesses or employers access the CT WiZ or the CT WiZ Public Portal to verify an employee’s vaccine status?
- Complete Enrollment