My record is incomplete/missing vaccination doses. Why?

Read time: 6 minutes

If you were vaccinated in Connecticut, your provider may not yet have reported the vaccination doses to CT WiZ. Contact your provider for assistance. If you cannot reach your provider, you can complete the online form to provide proof of vaccination and your photo ID to request updates to your record. If you live in Connecticut but were vaccinated outside of Connecticut, you will need to submit the online form with proof of vaccination and your photo ID. If you need assistance by phone, you may call our main line at (860) 509-7929 during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.

CT Wiz for Public General Public