We have lots of resources relating to P20 WIN (legal agreements, technical documentation, state data, etc.) below. Please take some time to check out the information.
P20 WIN Data Resources:
- P20 WIN 1-page summary
- P20 WIN Data Dictionary
- Data Sharing Playbook
- Incident Response Plan
- 2022 P20 WIN Annual Report
Policies and Processes:
- P20 WIN Data Governance Manual
- Metadata Management Policy and Process
- Data Security Policy and Process
Recommendations from Working Groups:
- Data Security Working Group Recommendations
- Enterprise Memorandum of Understanding (Enterprise MOU) is signed by all Participating Agencies and establishes guidelines for data sharing, governance structure, and confidentiality and security requirements.
- Data Sharing Agreements are signed by Participating Agencies, the Data Integration Hub, and Data Recipients for specific data requests. This agreement outlines the responsibilities of all parties, data users, cell suppression policies and Exhibits. Exhibits include:
- Exhibit A - Data Sharing Request Form and requested variables
- Exhibit B - User Acknowledgement Form
- Exhibit C - Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Exhibit D - IRB approval, if needed and appropriate
- Exhibit F - Data Destruction Certificate
- Enterprise MOU.
- Technical upgrade committee: In 2021, a planning group reviewed the technical infrastructure for P20 WIN and developed the attached set of recommendations, which are being implemented now.
- Incident response plan: As part of the planning process, the P20 WIN Incident Response Plan was developed by agency representatives and is available here: P20 WIN Incident Response Plan.
- SDE's EdSight
Data about public education programs in Connecticut (Pre-K through High School)
- Education & Training Connection
Find occupation information, education programs and training providers in Connecticut
- Data Quality Campaign
- National Center for Educational Statistics
- Common Education Data Standards
- State Longitudinal Data Systems Support to Connecticut