For products below the 0.3 percent dry-weight THC limit, all federal and state laws concerning labeling and packaging still apply to any food, drugs and dietary supplements, such as the Connecticut Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
- Are there packaging or labeling standards for CBD and legal Delta products?
- Can I buy or sell products with delta-8-THC or delta-10-THC in Connecticut today?
- Can I give away my inventory of delta-8 products if they have more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry-weight basis?
- Can I purchase hemp products in a dispensary facility without a medical marijuana card?
- Can I sell products labeled less than 0.3 percent THC without a license?