A Key Employee is an employee with a management position of President, chief officer, financial manager, compliance manager, or an equivalent title.
Eligible applicants must meet all licensing requirements as outlined in Section 24 and 29 of Public Act 21-1 (June Sp. Sess.), the Department’s policies and procedures, and all other relevant state and local laws and regulations.
Applicants should be prepared to provide information/documentation for the following:
- Passport-sized photo
- Copy of a valid government-issued photo identification
- State and Local Licenses, Permits, and Registrations Held
- Most Recent Employment Information
- Your Position/Title at the Cannabis Establishment
- Cannabis Establishment’s Information
- Criminal History
The cannabis establishment owner must provide this office with documentation confirming your employment. The department may request additional information, as necessary.
- Intial - $100
- Renewal - $100
Apply online at https://elicense.ct.gov/
- Social Equity Council Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Licensing and Application Questions: email@example.com