To become a controlled substance laboratory, you need to apply with the Department of Consumer Protection. For more information visit: https://portal.ct.gov/DCP/Drug-Control-Division/Drug-Control/Laboratory-With-Controlled-Substances
- Application and Licensing Fees
- License Application Information
- The Lottery Process
- Licensing Frequently Asked Questions
- Adult-Use Cannabis Licensing Program
- Are cannabis establishments required to be located a certain distance from any other buildings or businesses, including more than 1,500 feet from a school?
- Are the lottery and license application fees refundable?
- Are there limits to the number of Equity Joint Ventures a producer or dispensary facility can partner with?
- Are there packaging or labeling standards for CBD and legal Delta products?