Election: November 6, 2012 - Polls Open From 6:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
STATE / FEDERAL OFFICES: President, Vice President, United States Senator, United States Representative in Congress, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of the State, Treasurer, Comptroller, State Senator, State Representative, Judge of Probate.
MUNICIPAL OFFICES: Various and can include Mayor, First Selectman, Selectman, Town Clerk, Justice of the Peace, Registrar of Voters, Town Council, Alderman, Board of Finance, Board of Education, Planning and Zoning, Assessment Appeals, Assessor, and Tax Collector.
Maps of Legislative Districts:
- Provisional Ballot Text Explanation
- Provisional Ballot Procedures
- English Language How to Register Voters (In Development)
- Spanish Language How to Register Voters (In Development)
- First-Time Mail-In Voter Registration
- Instructions for the Mail-In Voter Registration Application
- Voter Registration Statistics Summary from 1958 to 2003
- Net Changes of Voter Registration Statistics from 1958 to 2003
Local Officials Resources