- 2020 General Assembly Post-Election and Termination Fact Sheet
- October SEEC Newsletter
- 2020 CEP Online Training Videos
- 2020 Guide for General Assembly Candidates Participating in the Citizens' Election Program
- 2020 Guide for General Assembly Candidates Not Participating in the Citizens' Election Program
- 2020 Citizens' Election Program Overview
Executive Director Michael J. Brandi
The Commission currently has a permanent full time staff with 35 authorized positions, headed by the Executive Director and General Counsel. More than 200 investigations are conducted each year, with sanctions imposed in approximately two-thirds of the cases. Commission staff also responds to thousands of requests for oral and written advice. It regularly conducts training sessions for candidates, campaign treasurers and others concerning campaign finance requirements.