- Remote Interim Assessment Administration and Smarter Balanced Remote Learning Resources Webinar - This webinar provides support related to the use of the Interim Assessments during this time of remote learning. Recommendations on procedures, proper uses, and administration tips with respect to Smarter Balanced and NGSS Interim Assessments are provided. Additionally, this webinar reviews the website for remote learning resources created by the Smarter Balanced consortium that educators can use during remote instruction. (PDF Version of Webinar)
- Quick Guide to Administering Interim Assessments
- Supporting Distance Learning Using the Interim Assessments
- Smarter Balanced Remote Learning Web Site
AIRWays and the Interim Assessment Blocks 2019 (PDF)This brief presentation reviews the purpose of the Interim Assessment Blocks, notes the features of hand scoring now available in AIRWays, and provides updates on other system improvements.
- How to Access AIRWays Reporting for Districts: This short presentation provides information on how to review data in the AIRWays Reporting System, navigating the various levels of data from overall district performance to individual student scores and responses.
- How to Access AIRWays Reporting for Schools: This short presentation provides information on how to review data in the AIRWays Reporting System, navigating the various levels of data from school performance to individual student scores and responses.
- How to Access AIRWays Reporting for Teachers: Teachers are given a brief explanation of the features of the AIRWays Reporting System. Participants are given a tour of the various features, sorting options, and levels of data available.
- How to Modify Scores: Now that hand scoring is accessed through AIRWays, participants need to understand how to modify AI scores to open-ended items. This presentation demonstrates how to alter a tentative score, and where to locate all Training Guides and Exemplar Sets for open-ended items.
- How to Hand-Score Unscored Items: Although most open-ended items are AI scored, some items still require hand scoring in the AIRWays Reporting System. This brief presentation provides participants with the information they need to locate all unscored items and associated Training Guides and Exemplar Sets for open-ended items.
- How to Access Longitudinal Reports: This video provides an explanation on navigating the longitudinal reports in the AIRWays Reporting System
- How to Export and Print Student Data: This video demonstrates how to export and print student and roster data stored in the AIRWays Reporting System.
- How to Create, Manage, and Edit Rosters: Rosters are the key to accessing information in the AIRWays Reporting System. This video explains how to create, manage, and edit rosters in the system, allowing teachers to access students’ information.
- How to Set Up Your Reports So They Make Sense: AIRWays allows educators to assign labels to various interims and to filter interim results, making it easier to compare results. This video explains how to classify assessment blocks taken and to filter results to disaggregate data.