The Regional School Choice Office (RSCO) has partnered with a transportation vendor (RSCO Transportation) to make sure students can get to the schools they want to attend. This webpage provides links to important information for families on the transportation options for students attending a school choice program in the Greater Hartford Region.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Preguntas Frecuentes (Spanish)
- Interdistrict Magnet Schools (Grades PreK3-PreK4)
- Escuelas Magnet Interdistritales: Estudiantes de Pre-Kindergarten (PreK) (Spanish)
- Interdistrict Magnet Schools (Grades K-12)
- Interdistrict Magnet Schools Start Times
- Open Choice Programs (Grades PreK4-12)
- Estudiantes de Open Choice (Spanish)
- Technical High Schools (Grades 9-12)
- Agricultural Science and Technology Education (ASTE) Programs (Grades 9-12)
- Transportation Zone Map
- Mapa de la Zona de Transporte (Spanish)
Resources and Forms
Visit RSCO Transportation for important transportation resources for families. You will find information on bus routes inclement weather policies, and transportation guidelines and all the forms that you need, including health forms, bus stop change request forms, and reimbursement forms (some families may be eligible for a transportation stipend for transporting their children to a choice school or program).
RSCO Transportation Contact Information