SFSP Annual Sponsor Training 2020
Due to the current COVID-19 public health emergency, the CSDE is not conducting in-person training for sponsors of the 2020 Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). SFSP sponsors must review the two training presentations below and submit the signed training attestation statement to the CSDE by July 1, 2020.
- Food Safety (DPH)
- Review of Summer Meals Program Regulations (CSDE)
- SFSP 2020 Training Attestation Statement: E-mail the signed statement to Glenda Stuckey at email@example.com by July 1, 2020.
SFSP Policies and Procedures
- Appeal Procedures
- Claims Against Sponsors
- Complaint Procedures
- CSDE Operational Memo No. 03-17: The Use of Share Tables in Connecticut Child Nutrition Programs
- Disallowing Meals
- Free Meals Policy Statement for Nonpricing Programs
- Free Meals Policy Statement for Pricing Programs
- Serious Deficiency Process
- Smaller Food Portions