Connecticut students can learn through student-centered pathways that ensure college and career readiness
- Students are empowered to take ownership of their learning.
- Rigorous, flexible learning opportunities prepare students for college, careers and civic life.
- Paths to completion are flexible to meet student needs and interests.
- Learning takes place through realworld application and is not constrained by time and place.
- Instruction is fundamentally designed around the learner.
- All students are ready and able to succeed in a global environment.
- Multiple sources of data are used to provide timely intervention and/or acceleration.
- Graduation is determined by student mastery and success on explicit, measurable learning outcomes.