- Connecticut Commission for Education Technology: The Commission is an independent group formed in 2000 by the Connecticut Legislature and offers not only ISTE resources but also resources to assist in the equitable use of technology-based tools.
- Connecticut Community of Practice: We encourage educators to get involved and start sharing their own digital learning materials, lesson plans, and experiences today via social media using the hashtag #ISTEinCT.
- National Communities of Practice and Resources: Educators and leaders should consider joining ISTE and state affiliate CECA to take advantage of the many professional learning opportunities and networks that these organizations provide. From blogs, books, and journals to professional learning networks by topic, ISTE has a wealth of practical and inspiring resources to support digital learning.
- ISTE Resources specifically aimed at School Librarians
- Future Ready Librarians Framework and ISTE Standards for Educators Crosswalk
- ISTE and Common Core
- Using ESSA to Fund EdTech – Getting the Most Out of Title IV-A