Computer Science is a key to developing and integrating 21st Century Skills (e.g., technology, communication, collaboration, critical thinking, problem solving, innovation, creativity, persistence). Every student deserves a high-quality, comprehensive computer science education that is rich in content and builds interdisciplinary literacy, problem-solving, critical-thinking and effective communication skills.
- Position Statement on Comprehensive STEM Education - Adopted by the State Board of Education on October 3, 2018.
- Adoption of Computer Science Standards (June 6, 2018)
- Computer Science Position Statement
- Computer Science Implementation Guidelines
- Computer Science Standards Progressions
- Computer Science Advisory Committee
- ISTE Standards and Computer Science Standards: Technology for Learning and Careers
Computer Science Standards: From Adoption to Implementation webinar