The cross-endorsement requirements provided in the following links are for general information purposes only. Specific course approval and acceptance will be determined upon the submission of a formal application, review fee and official transcripts. Course descriptions and/or syllabi may be requested, if required.
Please be aware that an additional teaching endorsement can only be added to a teaching certificate. Teaching endorsements cannot be added to administrative, adult education, special service, or vocational certificates.
- Elementary Education & Integrated Early Childhood/Special Education
- Secondary Subjects: English, History/Social Studies, Mathematics, Business
- Secondary Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science, General Science
- Middle Grade Subjects
- World Languages
- Bilingual Education
- Special Education, K-12
- Remedial Reading and Remedial Language Arts
- Special Subjects: Art, Music, Health, Home Economics, Physical Education, TESOL, School Library Media, Technology Education