This list includes current courses and past courses offered by the institutions. You must contact the college or university to determine availability of courses listed.
The list is based on course descriptions provided by the institutions of higher education, and is not comprehensive. Once you have an application and fee on file, you may submit official course descriptions and/or syllabi of courses not included below to determine if they may also meet the requirement. Course approval may take 2-3 weeks depending on the volume of requests. All coursework must result in award of college level credit to the official transcript of a regionally accredited college or university.
Approved courses by content area:
- Bilingual Cross Endorsement
- Drug Prevention Education Courses for a Cross Endorsement to Health Education
- Elementary Cross-Endorsement
- Elementary Foreign Language Cross-Endorsement
- Group Facilitation Courses for a Cross Endorsement to Health Education
- Non-Western History Courses for a Cross Endorsement to History/Social Studies
- Special Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Cross Endorsement
- Survey Courses in United States History
- Curriculum Development Courses for Endorsement as Department Chair
On-line Course Work: