- Association for Career and Technical Education: Links to the Health Education Occupations division providing resources for teachers, networking opportunities and information on awards.
- National Area Health Education Centers: This site provides links to state AHEC's. One of the focuses of AHEC is to get students informed about health related careers. Connecticut has four AHEC centers:
- National Consortium on Health Science and Technology Education: NCHSTE responds to national policy on the preparation and employment of health care personnel.
- National Health Care Skill Standards: Provides access to a document for improving the nation's health care system by identifying those skills required to deliver high-quality health care.
- CAHOE - Connecticut Association of Health Occupations Educators - An association of Medical Careers teachers and professionals.
- CAHOE - Connecticut Association of Health Occupations Educators - An association of Health Science teachers and professionals.
- Carl D. Perkins Grant
- Building Gender Equity in Medical Careers
- HOSA Future Health Professionals: HOSA Future Health Professionals is a student organization whose mission is to promote career opportunities in health care and to enhance the delivery of quality health care to all people. Through this website, members, advisors, and guests can access a wide array of services from basic organization information to online membership services.
- CT HOSA Future Health Professionals
- Skills USA - VICA: Skills USA-VICA is a national organization serving high school and college students and instructors who are enrolled in training programs in technical, skilled, and service occupations, including health occupations.