Medical Careers Education in Connecticut provides secondary students with a foundation of basic skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary for pursuing postsecondary education and employment in health care.
Medical Careers Education Publications
- National Consortium for Health Science Education
- Health Occupations in Comprehensive High Schools - 103 Endorsement in Initial Teacher Prep Requirements
- National Healthcare Foundation Standards and Accountability Criteria
- Connecticut Career Pathways/Medical Careers Education
- Department of Public Health links to nurse's aid program requirements, sample curriculum and certification information