COVID-19 Resources for Families and Educators
- Back Together this Fall (September 14, 2021)
Working together, schools, families, and communities can keep students healthy, safe, and learning in person.
2021-2022 School Year Guidance
- Fall 2021 Adapt, Advance, Achieve: Connecticut’s Plan to Learn and Grow Together – Updated Guidance for the Use of Mitigation Strategies in Connecticut’s PreK-12 Schools
The Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) launched AccelerateCT to help develop a statewide education recovery and acceleration framework and programming for students across the state beginning with enhanced learning and enrichment opportunities.
- Download Connecticut’s Framework for Accelerating Educational Opportunity and Access
- Marco de Connecticut para acelerar las oportunidades y el acceso educativos
Professional Support Webinar Series
Please visit our Professional Support Series pages for Families and Districts. You can register for upcoming webinars, review recorded webinars and resources as we learn together.
|Webinar Series for Districts||Webinar Series for Families|
Addendums and FAQs
- Flexible Staffing
- State Board of Education Actions