COVID-19 Resources for Families and Educators
The Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) launched AccelerateCT to help develop a statewide education recovery and acceleration framework and programming for students across the state beginning with enhanced learning and enrichment opportunities.
- Download Connecticut’s Framework for Accelerating Educational Opportunity and Access
- Marco de Connecticut para acelerar las oportunidades y el acceso educativos
Summer Learning and Enrichment
- Summer Learning and Enrichment Opportunities Provided Through the American Rescue Plan Act
- Summer Enrichment Program Application
- Play and Learning: Considerations for Summer 2021 Preschool Programming (Webinar)
- Summer enrichment and recreational opportunities:
- Let Families Know: Hundreds of Affordable Summer Enrichment Programs Available Across CT
Professional Support Webinar Series
Please visit our Professional Support Series pages for Families and Districts. You can register for upcoming webinars, review recorded webinars and resources as we learn together.
|Webinar Series for Districts||Webinar Series for Families|
Series 25 - Defined Learning Connecticut Webinar Series
Indicators of COVID-19 community spread are intended to assist school districts in determining the level of in-person education they will offer. They are updated weekly and released every Thursday.
2021-2022 School Year Guidance
- Fall 2021 Adapt, Advance, Achieve: Connecticut’s Plan to Learn and Grow Together – Updated Guidance for the Use of Mitigation Strategies in Connecticut’s PreK-12 Schools
2020-2021 School Year Guidance
|Addendums and FAQs|
- Back Together this Fall (September 14, 2021)
Working together, schools, families, and communities can keep students healthy, safe, and learning in person.
- Educator Evaluation and Support Plan 2020-21 School Year
- Flexible Staffing
- State Board of Education Actions