Electronic Filing with PURA
You must first register here to access the web-filing account management system and submit an electronic filing to PURA. From here you can create a new account, modify an existing account, or request forgotten log-in information.
Existing users can log-in here to access the PURA web-filing system.
New to PURA web filing? Additional introduction information on PURA web filing can be found here.
Assistance for Web Filers
- Sign up for PURA e-Mail Notification System
- Procedures for Requesting Protective Order when Filing Proprietary Information
- Standard Filing Requirements for Large Public Utility Companies
- Sending Tariff Filings to the Department
- For account or login assistance, please contact the DEEP HelpDesk at 860-424-3882 or Deep.Helpdesk.Footprints@ct.gov
- For document filing assistance, please contact the PURA Executive Secretary at 860-827-2836 or PURA.ExecutiveSecretary@ct.gov.
Coming Soon: PURA to launch new web-based case management system