Electronic Filing with PURA
IMPORTANT NOTE: Through June 23, 2020, anyone filing material with the Authority should file only an electronic copy through the PURA Web Filing System. Parties will be allotted a grace period through July 15, 2020, to submit the paper copy requirement associated with any electronic filings made between March 16 and June 23, 2020. Please refer to Electronic Filing for more information, including on confidential materials. No confidential material may be filed publicly through the web filing system. However, during the temporary suspension, confidential material can be filed electronically by email using the following directions: confidential material must be emailed directly to Jeff.Gaudiosi@ct.gov in an email with a subject line labeled in all capital letters “CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL - NOT FOR PUBLIC DISCLOSURE.” Each page of any electronic confidential information shall also contain a header “CONFIDENTIAL – NOT FOR PUBLIC DISCLOSURE.” The motion for a protective order shall be filed publicly. The Authority also reminds anyone seeking to file notarized documents that remote notarization is an option, effective immediately and through June 23, 2020, unless modified, pursuant to Governor Lamont's Executive Order No. 7k.
REGISTRATION - You must first register to use the Web-Filing Account Management system to submit an electronic filing to PURA.
New to PURA web-filing? Follow these instructions.
- Sign up for PURA e-Mail Notification System
- Procedures for Requesting Protective Order when Filing Proprietary Information
- Listening to a PURA Hearing or Event
- Standard Filing Requirements for Large Public Utility Companies
- Sending Tariff Filings to the Department
- For account or login assistance, please contact the DEEP HelpDesk at 860-424-3882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For document filing assistance, please contact the PURA Executive Secretary at 860-827-2836 or PURA.ExecutiveSecretary@ct.gov.