Electronic Filing with PURA
PAPER COPIES: Effective as of March 18, 2020, PURA is no longer requiring paper copies of documents filed electronically through the Web Filing System. PURA will still accept paper filings if a filer is unable to file electronically, and PURA reserves the right to require paper copies of certain filings.
CONFIDENTIAL MATERIALS: No confidential materials are to be filed publicly through the Web Filing System. Until otherwise directed by the Authority, all confidential material must be submitted electronically by email to Jeff.Gaudiosi@ct.gov. The email's subject line shall state in all capital letters "CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL - NOT FOR PUBLIC DISCLOSURE." Each page of any electronic confidential information shall also contain a header "CONFIDENTIAL - NOT FOR PUBLIC DISCLOSURE." The associated motion for a protective order shall be filed publicly.
BONDS AND LETTERS OF CREDIT: To submit an original bond or letter of credit to the Authority, contact the Executive Secretary at Jeff.Gaudiosi@ct.gov to arrange for delivery of the bond or letter. An electronic version or scan of the bond or letter of credit should be filed electronically using the Web Filing System.
NOTARIZATION: Documents may be notarized remotely pursuant to Governor Lamont's Executive Order Nos. 7k and 7zz
REGISTRATION - You must first register to use the Web-Filing Account Management system to submit an electronic filing to PURA.
New to PURA web-filing? Follow these instructions.
FOR ASSISTANCE, CONTACT METHODS FOR WEB-FILERS:
- Sign up for PURA e-Mail Notification System
- Procedures for Requesting Protective Order when Filing Proprietary Information
- Listening to a PURA Hearing or Event
- Standard Filing Requirements for Large Public Utility Companies
- Sending Tariff Filings to the Department
- For account or login assistance, please contact the DEEP HelpDesk at 860-424-3882 or Deep.Helpdesk.Footprints@ct.gov
- For document filing assistance, please contact the PURA Executive Secretary at 860-827-2836 or PURA.ExecutiveSecretary@ct.gov.