Organization Structure - Divisions
The Public Utility Regulatory Authority (PURA) is managed by three commissioners, including a Chairman, Vice Chairman and a Utility Commissioner.
The Public Utility Regulatory Authority is organized within the following divisions:
- The Office of the Commissioners
- The Adjudications Division
- The Utilities Regulatory Division
- The Office of Education, Outreach and Enforcement
- The Consumer Affairs Division
- The Docket and Document Management Division
Learn more about PURA's internal structure by viewing this organization chart.
Content last updated June 2021