Gov.-Elect Lamont Renominates Nine Commissioners
(HARTFORD, CT) – Governor-elect Ned Lamont today announced that he will renominate nine commissioners who are currently serving the people of Connecticut. These commissioners will be subject to the nomination process prescribed by the General Assembly, but will continue to serve in their current roles while that occurs.
The commissioners include:
- Miriam E. Delphin-Rittmon, Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Scott Jackson, Department of Revenue Services
- Jorge Perez, Department of Banking
- Amy Porter, Department of Rehabilitative Services
- Tom Saadi, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jordan Scheff, Department of Developmental Services
- Michelle H. Seagull, Department of Consumer Protection
- Vicki Veltri, Office of Health Strategy
- Kurt Westby, Department of Labor
“These leaders represent several agencies that interface with the public in a number of critical areas, and I appreciate their continued leadership as we begin my administration,” said Lamont. “In renominating these individuals, I have asked them to come to the table prepared to share new ways of approaching old and emerging problems as we make Connecticut state government more user friendly, accessible and digitally focused. I look forward to working with them on these important priorities.”
Remaining commissioner appointments will be announced on a rolling basis over the coming weeks.