Since the outbreak of this global health crisis, we have been in constant communication with municipalities, including frequent contact regarding the process and need for information for federal reimbursements. Below is information on the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Program of the American Rescue Plan Act.
AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT - CORONAVIRUS STATE AND LOCAL FISCAL RECOVERY FUND GUIDANCE AND RESOURCES
- Final Rule - SLFRF Program under American Rescue Plan Act
- Overview of the Final Rule - User Guide and Summary
- Compliance and Reporting - State, territorial, metropolitan city, county, Tribal governments, and Non-Entitlement Units that receive funding from the State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Programs are required to meet compliance and reporting responsibilities.
NEU and Non-UGLG Agreements and Supporting Documents User Guide The guide provides instructions to
Non-entitlement units of local government (NEUs) and units of general local government within counties that are not units of general local government (Non-UGLG) on setting accounts, assigning reporting roles, and providing required documentation to Treasury. The guide also addresses reporting basics and designating SLFRF points of contact.
If you have any questions about the SLFRF program’s reporting requirements, please contact SLFRP@treasury.gov.
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Program The Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds provide a substantial infusion of resources to help turn the tide on the pandemic, address its economic fallout, and lay the foundation for a strong and equitable recovery.
Tranche 1 - Non-entitlement Units of Local Government and County Allocations
Town by Town Allocations - Tranche 1
Municipal Information Sheet due May 3rd
Tranche 2 - Non-entitlement Units of Local Government and County Allocations
- Section 603 of the American Rescue Plan Act provides payments to eligible local governments in two tranches, with the second tranche being paid no earlier than twelve months after the first payment.
- OPM Tranche 2 CEO & CFO Letter
- Portal Instructions July 2022 Claim Period
- Town by Town Allocations - Tranche 2
- NEU Payment - processed August 10, 2022
- County Allocation Payment - processed October 3, 2022
For additional information on the Municipal Program contact Undersecretary Martin Heft at Martin.Heft@ct.gov or 860.418.6355