- HUSKY Plus provides supplemental coverage of goods and services for HUSKY B members whose medical needs go beyond what HUSKY B provides. HUSKY Plus members are medically eligible children with intensive physical health needs or who are Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
- The HUSKY A Benefit package includes services available to CYSHCN as part of the regular package of covered services
- HUSKY Plus services are available to children in HUSKY B; the income guidelines are the same
- Case management services
- Long Term Rehabilitation:
- Physical Therapy: two times per week;
- Occupational Therapy: one visit per week;
- Speech Therapy: one visit per week;
- Home Health Care: for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy
- Medical and Surgical Supplies: Supplies for incontinence (diapers and pull ups for children over 3 years old)
- Durable medical equipment:
- A motorized wheelchair every 5 years
- Orthotic Devices: limited to foot rotation bars and hallux valgus splints
- Hearing Aids:
- For children 12 and under, cost over HUSKY B $1,000 allowance for hearing aids in a 24 month period.
- For children 13 years of age and older, hearing aid(s), hearing aids repairs, dispensing fee, ear molds, batteries and repairs (outside of warranty) in a 24 month period.
For more information, call:
HUSKY Health Member Engagement Services, 1-800-859-9889
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.