Financial Literacy Events
Visit this page to see past and upcoming financial literacy events for the public.
We hope to see you soon!
- CT Jump$tart 2020 Financial Literacy Summit
Save the Date! The Connecticut Jump$tart Coalition's annual summit will be a virtual conference, taking place on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 (Election Day).
- 07/6/2020: Roundtable with Lt. Gov. Bysiewicz and State Rep. Rotella on Resources Available to Women-Owned Businesses During COVID-19
- 06/25/2020: Lt. Governor Bysiewicz Roundtable on Challenges Facing Seniors During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 05/29/2020: Virtual Discussion with Lt. Gov. Bysiewicz and U.S. Rep. DeLauro on Combating the Gender Pay Gap in the COVID-19 Era
- 05/26/2020: Virtual Panel Discussion with Lt. Gov. Bysiewicz, U.S. Rep. DeLauro, OEC Commissioner Bye and Child Care Providers on the Impact of COVID-19
- 05/7/2020: Virtual Town Hall with Lt. Gov. Bysiewicz and DVA Commissioner Saadi on COVID-19 Resources Available for Veterans
- 05/7/2020: Virtual Town Hall with Lt. Gov. Bysiewicz and State Sen. Needleman on Supporting Small Businesses
- 03/27/2020: Video Conference Town Hall with Gov. Lamont, Lt. Gov. Bysiewicz and U.S. Rep. Courtney on State and Federal Support for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus
- 03/06/2020: Women and Girls' Day at the Capitol
- 02/19/2020: Capitol News Briefing with Gov. Lamont and Lt. Gov. Bysiewicz on the 2020 Legislative Agenda of the Governor's Council on Women and Girls
- 02/19/2020: 8th Annual Financial Education Expo, Sponsored by the Department of Banking
- 10/26/2019: YWCA Hartford Region: Denise L. Nappier Money Conference for Women