Section 1-21j-28 (a)-(b) Form of complaint
Sec. 1-21j-28. Form of complaint
All complaints shall be in writing and shall include the following components:
(a) The complainant’s name, address, and telephone and fax numbers, if any.
(b) A concise statement of the relevant facts, including but not limited to the items that follow:
(1) The date of the alleged violation of the Freedom of Information Act.
(2) The name, title, address, and telephone and fax numbers, if known, of the public agency and any public agency official alleged to have denied the complainant a right conferred by the Freedom of Information Act.
(3) If the complaint concerns the denial of access to public records, a description of, or reference to, the requested records; if the complaint concerns the denial of access to a meeting of a public agency, the date of such meeting; and if a complaint seeks an expedited hearing under subsection (b) of section 1-21j-29 of the Regulations of Connecticut State Agencies, a brief statement setting forth the reasons why the hearing should be expedited pursuant to that section.
(4) A copy of any pertinent correspondence or other documents.
(5) An explanation of any unusual circumstances involved in the complaint, to which the commission shall be expected to direct its particular attention, including the existence of emergency conditions or any request for the granting of interlocutory relief by way of an interim order.