Become a Provider
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1 in 36 children has been identified with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC’s Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network Data & Statistics on Autism Spectrum Disorder | CDC
Come join a network of DSS Autism Approved Providers whose supports and services are essential for so many youth, adolescents and adults throughout Connecticut.
- DSS Autism Waiver Service Descriptions
- ASD Provider Minimum Qualifications
- DSS Waiver Services Application for Qualified Providers
- DSS Provider Agreement-Provider Service Checklist- and DSS & Autism Agency Assurance Agreement
- DSS Application to Amend or Add Services
The Department of Social Services provides a list of Approved Providers that includes address and contact information. This list is updated on a regular basis.
If you have additional questions about becoming a DSS Autism Waiver Provider please contact