- CT filing, payment deadlines for individual income tax returns extended to May 17th. Read more.

- Please check our 2021 CT Tax Filing Season FAQ's

- Learn more about myconneCT

- Walk-in services at all DRS branch office locations remain suspended.

Businesses and Bulk Filers who file, pay and manage the tax types listed below can now create their myconneCT username and begin using myconneCT!

  • Sales and Use / Business Use
  • Withholding
  • Room Occupancy (B&B Occupancy)
  • Prepaid Wireless E 9-1-1 Fee
  • Admissions and Dues
  • Tourism Surcharge
  • Rental Surcharge
  • Dry Cleaning Surcharge
What do you need to get started and where can you find it? You need your Connecticut Tax Registration Number, legal business name (for sole proprietors: your last name), and TSC PIN number. You can obtain all of this information from inside TSC.
To get started with myconneCTclick here!
IMPORTANT: Due to this transition, the tax types listed above have been disabled in the TSC.

myconneCT & Taxpayer Services Center (TSC-BUS)

File Returns, Make Payments, Update Information and More

Businesses that have a Connecticut Tax Registration Number (CT REG) can use the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC-BUS) to file, pay and view business tax transactions and to update the business's account information.