Sales Tax Holiday - To learn more about this year's Sales Tax Free Week, click here

Gas Tax - For updated information on the Suspension of the Motor Fuels Tax click here

Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: - Click here for updated information

myconneCT - Learn more about myconneCT

TSC Online

PLEASE BE ADVISED: Nearly all business taxes are now available in myconneCT and have been disabled in TSC. New Business Registration has also been moved to myconneCT.


Individual Income Tax is still supported by the TSC.

Click here to go to myconneCT

Business and Bulk Filers must use myconneCT to file, pay, and manage the following tax types:

  • Sales and Use / Business Use, Room Occupancy (B&B Occupancy), Prepaid Wireless E 9-1-1 Fee, Withholding, Admissions and Dues, Dry Cleaning Surcharge, Rental Surcharge, Tourism Surcharge
  • Corporation Business Tax, Income Tax Trust & Estate, Pass Through Entity
  • Domestic Insurance, Foreign Insurance, Captive Insurance, Risk Retention Group, Healthcare Center, Non-Admitted Insurance
  • Cigarette Distributors, Cigarette Manufacturers, Cigarette Retailer/Dealer, Cigarette Dealer/Vendor, Electronic Cigarette Products, Tobacco Products
  • Special Fuel, Motor Carrier, IFTA, Motor Vehicle Fuel Tax, Petroleum Gross Earnings. Tax Paid Motor Vehicle, Utility Companies Tax (Gas), Utility Companies Tax (Electric)

What do you need to get started and where can you find it? You need your Connecticut Tax Registration Number or Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), legal business name (for sole proprietors: your last name), and TSC PIN number.  You can obtain all of this information from inside TSC.

To get started with myconneCT, click here!


Tax types available:  Attorney Occupational Tax, Beverage Container, Business Entity Tax, Electronic Generation Tax Return, Hospital Net Revenue, Nursing Home User Fee, Resident Day User Fee Tax