COVID-19: Get the latest updates on COVID-19 at ct.gov/coronavirus. Find a vaccination site near you at ct.gov/covidvaccine.
- The Department of Revenue Services will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2022, a state holiday.
- Do you owe back taxes? The 2021 CT Tax Amnesty Program offers a limited opportunity to make it right. Click here for more information.
- If you filed 2020 Schedule CT-EITC, Connecticut Earned Income Tax Credit along with your 2020 Form CT-1040, Connecticut Income Tax Return, on or
before December 31, 2021, you may be eligible for the 2020 EITC Enhancement Program, click here for more information.
- DRS is hiring Accounting Careers Trainee - learn about these positions at Accounting Careers Trainee Informational Page
- Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: Click here for updated information
- Learn more about myconneCT
Agree to the Declaration in order to electronically submit the return.