NOTICE: Taxpayers are strongly encouraged to visit the DRS website for answers to many questions. You may also email DRS at If contacting DRS by phone, please plan for wait times that may be longer than usual. See DRS FAQ's, which now include important information regarding Connecticut sales tax. Frequently Asked Questions

Real Estate Conveyance Tax Electronic Filing

Grantor/Seller or their authorized representative (submitter) can file a Real Estate Conveyance Tax Return using electronic Real Estate Conveyance (e-REC) application or using paper form OP-236.

New Real Estate Conveyance Tax Return Posted


Town Clerks