NOTICE: Taxpayers are strongly encouraged to visit the DRS website for answers to many questions. You may also email DRS at If contacting DRS by phone, please plan for wait times that may be longer than usual. See DRS FAQ's, which now include important information regarding Connecticut sales tax. Frequently Asked Questions



You need to obtain a Paid Preparer/Facilitator permit.

Please click the e-licensing link below to be redirected to the e-licensing website where you can apply to obtain a Paid Preparer/Facilitator permit from the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services.