- Learn more about DRS myconneCT.

- Walk-in services at all DRS branch office locations remain suspended.

- Please check our COVID-19 Response FAQ's

Taxes which can be filed in TSC

On September 21, 2020, Businesses and Bulk Filers can create their myconneCT username and will be required to use myconneCT to file, pay, and manage the following tax types:

  • Sales and Use / Business Use
  • Withholding
  • Room Occupancy (B&B Occupancy)
  • Prepaid Wireless E 9-1-1 Fee
  • Admissions and Dues
  • Tourism Surcharge
  • Rental Surcharge
  • Dry Cleaning Surcharge

IMPORTANT: In preparation for this transition, effective Wednesday, September 2, 2020, the tax types listed above will be disabled in the TSC, however, the TSC will continue to accept required payroll and non-payroll payments (CT-WH and CT-8109) through the end of September.

For more information about myconneCT, click here!

Which taxes can I file using the Taxpayer Service Center? (TSC)

  • Admissions and Dues Tax Return
  • Attorney Occupational Tax Return
  • Beverage Container Deposit Report 
  • Business Entity Tax Return
  • Corporation Business Tax
    • (Forms CT-1120, CT-1120ES, CT-1120EXT)
  • Pass-Through Entity Tax Return 
    • (Forms CT-1065/1120SI, CT-1065/CT-1120SI ES, CT-1065/CT-1120SIEXT)
  • Electronic Generation Tax Return 
  • Hospital Net Revenue
  • Income Tax Return for Trusts and Estates 
    • (Forms CT-1041, CT-1041S, CT-1041EXT)
  • Nursing Home User Fee
  • Prepaid Wireless Fee
  • Resident Day User Fee Tax Return 
  • Room Occupancy Return
  • Sales and Use Tax Return
  • Withholding Wage
    • (Forms CT-WH, CT-941, CT-W3)
  • Withholding Non-Wage
    • (Forms CT-8109, CT-945, CT-1096)
  • CT-1040 - Connecticut Resident Income Tax
  • CT-1040NR/PY - Nonresident/Part-Year Resident Tax Return
  • CT-1040ES - Estimated Connecticut Income Tax Payment for Individuals
  • CT-1040EXT - Application for Extension of Time to File Income Tax Return for Individuals
  • CT-1040X - Amended Income Tax Return for Individuals